American University Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Avenue, NW
Yuma Building, Terrace Level
Washington, DC 20016
The parking entrance is on 4300 Nebraska Avenue. Anyone parking should drive to the end of either P1 or P2 level, take the bank of elevators marked Yuma, come up to the Terrace Level, make an immediate left and Claudio Grossman Hall is in front of you. Please ensure you have entered information into the parking machines in each elevator lobby.
PARKING MACHINE INSTRUCTIONS
Parking machines are located inside each elevator lobby. Process MUST be completed upon arrival.
- Press Start. Enter plate/tag number. Press OK to continue.
- Select 1 to: ‘Purchase New Ticket’
- Select 2 for Daily parking. Enter 1 for number of days and press OK.
Do not select hourly.
- Select 1 for Yes when prompted for a guest code.
- Enter Guest Code 870257 and press OK.
(Receipt is for your records. Do not place in vehicle.)
Metro, Ride Sharing Service, and Taxi Directions
If walking from the Metro, or being dropped off by cab or Lyft/Uber, please use the Yuma Street Entrance come down the steps (or take the elevator) walk along the hallway, make a right and Claudio Grossman Hall is in front of you.